Refund and Cancellation Policy
Refund and cancellation policy for classes?
Cooking class and event reservations are just like purchasing theater tickets. I make purchases on your behalf in advance of the class regardless of your attendance. I also have limited space which makes it important for me to have an exact guest count since I often have to turn away potential students when classes fill.
Because I am a 100% reservation-based business, we have to adhere to a very specific policy regarding cancellation. Please carefully review this policy below:
- If you cancel 72 hours prior to your class, NO refund will be issued only a class credit to another.
- If you don’t give a 72-hour notice you forfeit your ticket and there is no refund or credit to another class.
- Don’t forget – you can always send someone in your place if you can’t make it, simply let me know and I will make an adjustment to your reservation.
- I reserve the right to cancel any class. I make every effort to give as much advanced notice as possible in the rare event I have to cancel a class. Your payment will be transferred to another class of your choice if available.
- If you are signed up for a series of classes, please note that no refunds will be given after the series has begun, regardless of circumstance because space is limited in these series.